Clinical services include:
- Clinical evaluation and comprehensive care of patients with a wide range of movement disorders (11,000 patient visits per year)
- One of the largest Huntington's disease clinics in the world
- Functional neurosurgery (deep brain stimulation) for Parkinson's disease, tremor and dystonia (close to 100 implants annually)
- A large Botulinum toxin injection program for dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and spasticity (1,000 injections annually)
- Telemedicine program providing follow up visits to patients from the comfort of their homes (insurance coverage may vary), or at our LaGrange practice
If you would like to make a clinic appointment with one of the Movement Disorder Specialists (including referrals for deep brain stimulation and telemedicine visits), please call 404-778-3444.
If you would like to make a clinic appointment at the Merrie Boone Comprehensive Care Clinic for Parkinson's Disease please call 404-712-6990.
Movement Disorders clinic is located on the 5th floor of Emory Brain Health building at 12 Executive Park NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Parking is free of charge, and includes valet service. For patients travelling from out of town, Courtyard hotel is conveniently located across the street from the clinic (Emory discount rate available).